CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Another hectic weekend

It's amazing what you can fit into a weekend when you try. I saw a play, saw a movie, crafted, ate out and took care of a friend's house. wow, I'm tired from my weekend!! I had tickets to see Damn Yankees starring Sean Hayes, Cheyenne Jackson and Jane Krakowski. Reviews on it were so-so, but I have to say, I loved the production.
I also stopped by Scrapaholics and took advanatage of their 50% off christmas paper, score! I also did a sample flip flop album to teach in August. I have a picture of the one I did for myself in one of the below posts. The one I'm doing for the store is using K & Co. paper that is absolutely beachy and gorgeous. It's going to be a fun class with a really nice end result!

0 comments: