CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yanni @ Radio City

Saturday I went to dinner at the Palm Restaurant and had a fabulous meal with Mom, Frank & Lily. Frank and Lily wanted to treat me for a belated birthday dinner as we couldn't get together on my actual birthday which fell on Easter this year. Since we were all seeing Yanni together, we chose to go before the show. Anyone who knows me is aware that I'm a huge Yanni fan and will always get tickets to see him perform when he's in town. That being said, I was very disappointed in his new Voices endeavor. I actually liked the voices of the two men, but the two women I could definitely have done without and just heard his instrumentals. The best part of show was the encore where it was strictly Yanni. Here's the encore, I filmed it w/my camera, it starts off a little shaky but gets better.

0 comments: