CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday 2/13

So today I made it a point to get out of the the house, yay me. Carol and I had an appointment at Blossoms in Astoria for a spa mani/spa pedi and massage. Now, I'm usually not into doing a massage at a nail salon, but I've been going to Blossoms for almost a year and like the atmosphere there. They were able to put us in the same room w/ a curtain in between for the massages. The massage was decent for a nail place and they ended it using hot stones which was really good. Then we sat next to each other and had spa pedicures that involved honey. I have to say, my hands and feet are soooooo incredibly smooth and soft, it was totally worth it. Afterwards we went to L'artiste for egg cassaroles. today was good day :)

0 comments: