CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane Weekend

Since I haven't updated this blog is such a long time, I felt this weekend would be a great opportunity to do a little catching up. I haven't posted all summer but that is to be expected as I try to get the beach as much as possible.

Right now I have a few projects that I'm working on. First off a wedding album that my brother asked me to make for a friend that got married in Central Park in June. I'm also working on an insane paperbag book that I found off of Youtube by Kathy of Paper Phenonomen. It's albsolutely insane. I will be posting pictures when I'm done. I've also been playing with favor ideas for my daughter's bridal shower. I'm not sure what directions I'm going in with that.

So, stay tuned for pictures of things I'm going to be creating on Sunday. I'm not scared of any ole hurricane.

0 comments: