CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Doing the Happy Dance

After being sick for a week, what's the best pick me up?? A trip to Disney. That's right I said it. Disney here I come. Not only am I going down to Disney, I will be in Disney for my actual bonafide birthday. I will proudly be walking down Main Street USA wearing a birthday badge I intend to get from city hall upon entering the park. I think I'll bring my laptop and do a daily blog with pictures.

3 comments:

Scrapjax36 said...

Hey there...I am looking forward to that daily blog of you struttin; your stuff!!! Good for you!
Jackie

Scrapjax36 said...

I think you should do a daily blog from Disney...I cant wait to see you struttin' your stuff down main street!!!
Jackie

Scrapjax36 said...

I think you should do a daily blog from Disney! I cant wait to see you struttin' your stuff down main street!
Jackie