CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm bummed

Besides getting over a nasty cold, I'm very unhappy as it doesn't seem that I'm going to be able to go to disney for my birthday like I wanted. I can't seem to get a room reservation for the beginning of April. With Easter being in March, I actually thought that I could go the park without difficulty, boy, was I wrong. The only accomodation I can get is the Grand Floridian for a whopping $4,000 for a week! The week after my birthday is passover and then the flights are upward of $600. The only reasonable time to go is the end of April but then I will miss the Pirate and Princess party which is one of the things I really, really want to do. May is out and then we get into the summer and it's just too darn hot. I'm feeling sorry for myself right now, I'll get over it. To boot, my daughter gets to go away on Tuesday til April 5th. Not fair.

0 comments: